Pickup place

Return place

Return in the same place of pickup

Pickup date and time

Return date and time

Attention User

You can not make a reservation because a branch is closed in that period

Modify|Cancel Booking

Reservation Number

Last Name

Attention User

Please fill in the fields reservation number and your last name to search

15. What should I do if the car gets involved in an accident?

Never accept arrangements or assume responsibility for the accident.

Call the Transit Authority (ATTT) to send an agent to file a police report (511-7000 / 511-0547).

Report immediately to our office, calling 236-5777 ot the numbers listed on your keychain or jacket.

Take a pictures of the cars and the accident scene. Try to draw sketch.

If nobody was wounded and the car can move, please remove it from the road to avoid traffic obstruction.

Once the Police Report has been completed, please come to any of our offices to fill an internal report and proceed with the change of unit