Please fill in the fields reservation number and your last name to search
11. Can I purchase in advance the tank of gas at time of rental?
Yes, you have the option to prepay the fuel at the time of rental and no need to refuel the vehicle before you return.
12. What accessories or services can I include in my service of rental?
Baby Car Seats
13. Is it possible to include an additional driver?
Yes. Additional drivers must meet all qualifications as the primary driver in regard to age, license and major credit card. There is a charge of $3.00 per day for each additional driver and should be registered when signing the contract.
14. What should I do if I need to extend my rental?
If payment is made by credit card you should come to any of our office or call us to extend the rental agreement. Also you can send an email to email@example.com
15. What should I do if the car gets involved in an accident?
Never accept arrangements or assume responsibility for the accident.
Call the Transit Authority (ATTT) to send an agent to file a police report (511-7000 / 511-0547).
Report immediately to our office, calling 236-5777 ot the numbers listed on your keychain or jacket.
Take a pictures of the cars and the accident scene. Try to draw sketch.
If nobody was wounded and the car can move, please remove it from the road to avoid traffic obstruction.
Once the Police Report has been completed, please come to any of our offices to fill an internal report and proceed with the change of unit
16. What number do I call to speak to a customer service agent in Alamo?
For assistance or more information please call +507 236-5777 to speak to a customer service agent in Alamo.